Dual-Line ConnectAire Couplings are used in fluid-transfer applications for easy maintenance on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems. Applications can also include portable air-conditioners, split refrigeration systems, and mini-split air conditioning & heat pump systems up to 2-tons.
Simultaneously and quickly connects both liquid and vapor lines without the use of tools.
Self-sealing upon disconnection maintains minimum inclusion of air and loss of fluid.
Brass coupling provides corrosion resistance.
Copper-sweat connections provide basic ends for brazing and eliminate the need for flux, simplifying the installation process.
Panel mounting options are available for the unique needs of a unit.
- Copper Tube Connections (ODF) 3/8”
- MWP: 27.6 bar
- Burst Pressure: 137.9 bar
- Vacuum rating: 50 micron or better
- Max air inclusion per valve 0.025cc
- Operating temperature -40°C to 121°C
- Life expectancy: better than 1,000 connections