The t-line single valve nitrogen pressure test set allows for a very quick and reliable nitrogen pressure test on an automotive R-134a air conditioning system.
The large single gauge (80mm @ 1% accuracy) reads easily and accurately. The red dial pointer makes pressure drop a “no-brainer”.
The unit has three positions:
1) Allow nitrogen pressure to enter
2) Monitor pressure decay (or stability)
3) Release nitrogen pressure to atmosphere
By manually positioning the red pointer over the regulated pressure, a pressure decay is easily monitored.
The unique one-gauge set up allows for easy reading of both the high and low pressure sides in one glance.
The release damper makes the release safe and noiseless.
Scope of supply:
• Single gauge manifold set with ball valve
• 80 mm (1%) gauge with red secondary pointer
• One 1.5 mtr red service hose with HP quick connect
• One 1.5 mtr blue service hose with LP quick connect
• One 1.5 mtr yellow service hose for connection to
nitrogen regulator (1/4”SAE – 7/16-20UNF connection)
• Carry case